Passport and Citizenship in Malta
Citizenship by Investment | Get Second Passport in Malta
Malta is the largest of the three major islands that constitute the Maltese archipelago.
The island-state of Malta is located in the Mediterranean Sea, south of Sicily (Italy), it consists of three islands: Malta, Gozo and Comino, of which Malta is the largest island.
Malta is a parliamentary republic, its government is modelled on the British Westminster system, with a mixed legal system of English common law and civil law (based on the Roman and Napoleonic civil codes). Head of state is the President of Malta. Head of government is the Prime Minister.
Over the centuries, Malta’s strategic position fostered its development as an important trading post and it remains a leading centre for container and freight transhipment.
Malta is a popular holiday destination and tourism is the nation’s main source of income.
Main Benefits of Obtaining Citizenship in Malta through the Citizenship-by-Investment Program
- Free Movement of Persons
- Free Movement of Services
- Free Movement of Capital
- Free Movement of Goods
- No Requirement to Physically Reside in Malta
- Attractive Tax System
- High Standard of Living
- Visa Free Travel, do not require a visa to travel within the EU and also to travel to many non-EU countries.
- EU citizenship with right to live, work, and study in any EU country
- Family members can be included in the citizenship application
- Lifetime citizenship, which can be passed onto future generations by descent
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- No municipal, inheritance, net worth, or wealth taxes. Double taxation treaties with almost 60 countries
- High standard of living
- Maltese passport ranked 9th in the world according to the Visa
- Restrictions Index
Hold no criminal record.
Make a non-refundable contribution to the National Development and Social Fund to the amount of €650,000 (plus €25,000 for spouse and €25,000 for every child)
Be a resident of Malta for at least one year
Buy a property with a min. value of €350,000 or rent of a property for at least €16,000 annually and held it for five (5) years
Invest into bonds or shares for at least €150,000, which should be kept for five (5) years
Hold a global health insurance policy with a cover amount of €50,000 for each family member
Global Leader in providing Citizenship and Residence solutions
CitizenshipConsultant, a brand name of CC Consulting, an international legal finance consulting company providing integrated Citizenship and Residence solutions with real estate option for high-net-worth-individuals (HNWI), business people, global families worldwide to offer mobility, personal and financial security.
95%+ Success Rate
We are the guarantee for your success.
Data security and confidentiality are our top priority.