Passport and Citizenship in Monaco
Citizenship by Investment | Get Second Passport in Monaco
Located in the western Indian Ocean between 4° and 10° south of the equator is The Seychelles Islands. This unique travel destination is renowned for its timeless beauty, tranquility and diversity, which rolls from emerald green rainforests down to crystal clear turquoise waters, home to some of the rarest species of flora and fauna on earth.
The Seychelles are one of the world’s most beautiful tropical islands destination. The archipelago consists of 116 islands spread over 1 million km² of the western Indian Ocean, northeast of Madagascar, with a total land area of 444 km², making the island nation just about the size of Andorra, or 2.5 times the size of Washington, DC.
The island nation has a population of 92,000 (in 2015), capital city is Victoria on Mahé, the largest island. Spoken languages are Seychellois Creole 90%, English and French (all official).
Seychelles has a mixed developing economy that is heavily dependent upon tourism and fisheries and with the financial services sector which is currently being developed as the third pillar of the national economy.
Main Benefits of Obtaining Citizenship in Monaco through the Citizenship-by-Investment Program
- Monaco is not part of the European Union so the country is empowered to make its own laws, regulations, and directives concerning taxes and other banking and financial matters.
- Monaco does not impose any income tax, wealth tax, local tax, or capital gains tax on its citizens.
- Monaco corporate income tax and inheritance tax that is very small in comparison to other countries.
- The country is party to only one tax treaty and that treaty is with France.
- Tax efficient fiscal regime
- Zero income taxes
- Zero capital gains taxes
- Zero wealth tax
- Zero inheritance taxes for direct heirs
- A very secure environment
- Good local and international schools in Monaco
Excellent health care
Hold no criminal record.
Applicant must have high net worth
Pass the interview with an immigration official.
Applicants and the family have to spent at least 6 months of every year physically residing in Monaco.
Global Leader in providing Citizenship and Residence solutions
CitizenshipConsultant, a brand name of CC Consulting, an international legal finance consulting company providing integrated Citizenship and Residence solutions with real estate option for high-net-worth-individuals (HNWI), business people, global families worldwide to offer mobility, personal and financial security.
95%+ Success Rate
We are the guarantee for your success.
Data security and confidentiality are our top priority.